JellyPages.com

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

My little pony!!! Yay!! [Review version blog]

HELL YEAH! GUESS WHAT?! I'M A FAN OF MY LITTLE PONY ! :)


This is a picture that I attached~~ My little pony friendship is magic~~
[ I just have to attach this awesome pinkish paper, well the original size of this picture is actually very very big so I just minimized the size of it :P] As you can see, it is full of My little pony characters in it! Isn't it awesome? Well, 20% more cooler than the others?! Haha.

Well to most of the people out there doesn't really 'like' this series though, but just to let you guys know... these series are not that bad after all it is kinda awesome~this I have to say it OUT LOUD :) it all started when I first watch the reaction video about this animated series from Youtube. I'm not going to reveal the name of the channel which did this reaction video, just to make things better and stuff....

So, after watching the reaction video, I decided to watch ONE of the episodes from the series...After a while....I actually learnt something from the episode, despite the characters being kinda silly and stuff, well, this animated series is really, no kidding, full of good morals, manners, and how you should treat the people around you and something like that. I need to make this clear, the series is NOT just for kids, but it is also for teens or maybe adults [ that depends if you feel like giving it a try to watch it ] - to me, I'm kinda attracted to the bright and lovely colors  that makes the series much more 'alive'...


The picture above is My little pony's main characters, well... filly version [ which is also known as baby version/ chibi version ] Ain't that cute~~~?

 Let me introduce them to you, readers of my blog... First filly starting from the left is Rainbow Dash [RD] Applejack [AJ] Rarity [R] Twilight Sparkle [ TS] Pinkie Pie [ PP] and lastly, Fluttershy [F]....let me tell you my favorite pony, Rarity!!!! YAY~~~ i like her cz' she is a fashionista, and she is so lady like in all of her friends and the ponies in Ponyville...[ that's  where they are staying in Equestria]  


Introducing the Royals in My little Pony Friendship is Magic:

Left is Princess Celestia, 
Right is Princess Luna [ used to be Nightmare Moon/ Mare on the Moon]



Princess Cadance and Shining Armor












No comments:

Post a Comment